Short Review

Upon hearing about the release of the Apple iPad, I was very excited about the prospects of being able to enjoy thousands of multimedia files in one compact source, only to discover that on iTunes, I would have to spend around $15 on each download.

My visions of transportable multimedia were crushed until a friend recommended myPadMedia to me. With one upfront payment, users get access to thousands of downloads. I thought it must be too good to be true. However, I was very wrong.

myPadMedia has proven to be an extensive, fast, and user friendly service. I am an avid reader of the Twilight series who travels a lot. Instead of paying $30 per book and having to carry them around in my luggage, I have been able to download all the books onto my iPad from myPadMedia for next to nothing.

If you want a fast, low-cost, reliable source for multimedia direct to your iPad, use myPadMedia. It is the way of the future, and the way to go.